Saturday, July 23, 2011

What do you vote for?

Happy Saturday morning!  The hubby and sister (who is visiting for the weekend) are still fast asleep while I have been up with our three fur babies. Lucky me, huh?  I plopped down on the couch and was channel surfing only to find out that Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was on...again.  Let's be honest: this movie is probably on at least once a week on the Family Channel.  I can't complain because I own it on DVD but there's no need to put it in the DVD player because it is on so much.  The big question is which version do you like best?

The original, 1971 version...
 or....
I am going to give my vote to the original movie, even though it doesn't follow the book.  I don't know but the original one just doesn't get old.  I could watch it weekly and to be frank I probably watch it at least once a month.  It's addicting and my poor husband is not a fan of the movie. Boooo!  
Alright so let's hear it...which one gets your vote?
Until later,
XOXO
-Ashley-

3 comments: