Sunday, July 17, 2011

Runaway Bride!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!  The hubby and I headed to Atlanta with some of our friends to hit up the Braves game.  I absolutely love baseball so this made for a fun weekend watching the All-American sport! 

 Hubby and I
 My bffx2 and I - She lives in the Atlanta area and is home for her summer break from Medical School in Grenada
 We were in the 10th row along the third base line.
During one of the innings there was a man dressed in a wedding dress that hopped over the fence and ran onto the field.  I have always wanted to be at a sporting event when something crazy has happened. Welp, now I was!  He was very quickly tackled and taken into custody while the crowd cheered him on!  It was pretty funny!  Read the whole story HERE!
Have you ever been to a sporting event, school event, etc. where someone did something crazy? 

1 comment:

  1. I love baseball games! That is hilarious, I've always wanted to see something crazy too! I've only seen drunk people argue and spill their beer! lol!

    ReplyDelete