Monday, July 18, 2011

Delicious Dining

This must be a big day because I am posting twice in one day!  Actually it's more like I am back into being addicted to blogging. When my husband got home from work today, he had grocery bags filled with tomatoes, peppers, bacon, shrimp, grits, milk, etc.  I knew these items weren't on the grocery list so I wondered what he was doing.  (BTW I attempting to be a coupon-lady however; it is frustrating trying to find matching coupons to sale items) Off my rant now.

 The hubs pretty much told me not to worry about anything and that he would take of dinner (which is not unusual seeing how I am not a cook in the least bit)  The smells from my kitchen were to die for.  Every minute was a different smell and my three fur babies and I were literally slobbering in the living room.

 It turns out that the hubs decided to cook spicy shrimp and grits!  Delish! 
 He pretty much chopped up the veggies and mixed the bacon, veggies, and shrimp all together!  I scooped the grits and topped it with this mixture and TADA! 
I have to say it was one of my favorite meals that he has cooked me!  And you wouldn't believe this but the hubs didn't like it one bit.  That might be sad because it means that he won't make it again soon....I'll keep my fingers crossed that he does.  If you are interested, I'd be more than happy to share the recipe with you!  I'll have to ask the hubs for it but, I know he'd be more than happy to share!
Until later,
XOXO
-Ashley-

1 comment: