Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!

Happy 2011 to all my blog friends out there!  I hope everyone rang in the new year in style and did something fun with loved ones.  The hubs and I decided to just have a couple close friends over, cook bbq, dips, and display our star ice sculptures!  Friends started coming over around 7 and then stayed to ring in the New Year with us!  I can't say enough how nice it was to not get dressed up and to just wear something comfortable and not have to worry about waiting in lines for drinks or paying too much money to get in to a club/bar!  Last year we spent about 200 bucks just on New Years! Yikes!  Let's not talk about it.  So here is a look at my New Year's in pictures!

Amber (college roomate), Melissa (sister), ME!, and Megan (my best friend)

Melissa, Megan, Michelle (sister in law), Amber, and ME!

Joe (sister's boyfriend) and my sister

Kristin (friend), Michelle (sister in law), and ME!

Matt (hubby's college friend), HUBBY, and Nick (hubby's college friend)

My parents also stopped by for a couple hours after a wedding that they attended.  We I actually busted out a game and I know everyone was thinking, "Who wants to play a game on New Years?"  Little did they know it was the highlight of the evening.  We played a game called "A Game of Things" and it is hilarious!  We had a blast all playing together and enjoying delicious beverages together!
I hope everyone had a fabulous NEW YEARS as well!
*Cheer to a new and fabulous 2011!*

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great new years and a wonderful 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a blast! I love that color on you.

    I hope you and your hubby have a wonderful 2011, God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes low key NYEs are perfect! 200 dollars last year?! That's crazy! I went out, but managed to find a bar with no cover! And I wore jeans because I am all about the comfort haha. Looks like you had a fantastic 2010, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun night, Happy New Year!
    I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete