I have been really excited this week because...
I worked Monday and Tuesday in my new FOURTH grade classroom!
Reasons Why I am Excited:
- new challenges
- I know the children from two years ago
- getting to know other educators better
- forcing myself to learn North Carolina history
- implement new ideas from my fabulous 4th grade blogger friends!
Reasons Why This Move Has Been Difficult:
- The building has no air currently.
- I am moving from the clean "new" building to the ancient dirty one.
- The previous teacher's things are still in the room (not her fault though)
- And the condition of the room with two teacher's things in it
I am telling you that my room looks at a disaster and I am freaking out about it. We go back to work in two weeks and I can not go to school with the room looking at a tornado. I plan to go back to fix this MESS (maybe) tomorrow for a little bit. With having no air, it makes it really difficult to work!
I am super excited for my teacher friends who I follow because your rooms are so inspiring. It makes me WANT to work in my room so I can show you all the end result. But until then I leave you with my MESSY MESSY NEW room!