Tuesday, June 4, 2013

This morning has started out quite interesting already.  I woke up at four to feed my sweet little one and have been up ever since.  I don't know if it's the sound of the Sound Machine blaring in our bedroom, the obnoxiously loud snoring of the hubby, or the fact that my body is so used to being awake at the most random hours that is keeping me awake.  Whatever it is, I'm up and ready to take on Tuesday and what is has in store for me.
As I'm eating breakfast (English muffin & apple w/ peanut butter) I'm pondering what in the world I should blog about at 6:36 in the morning...
Perhaps thinking of all the things I know that has the word "Tuesday" in it. Random?
 
 I had to read "Tuesdays with Morrie" in college.  My minor was in psychology and I had to take a class called "Death and Dying"  Yes, I'm serious that was actually a class.  We read this book in that class and I believe had to write a paper on it.  What is sad is that I can't remember what the book was about or what I wrote my paper on.  All I can remember is that I thought my professor was like 80 something years old and I was worried that it might not be the best class for him to be teaching.  Mean?

 Fat Tuesday!  Have you ever been there?  I actually have only been to the one in Cancun, Mexico.  I went with a group of girlfriends in college for spring break. Yes, my parents actually let me go.  We went to the Fat Tuesday that was on the beach for a fun night out.  I can't remember all the details but I had a good time.  Cheers to Fat Tuesday!

I'm not thrilled to have thought of Ruby Tuesday for my random post today but I had to throw it in here.  I am not a fan of this restaurant at all.  In fact I am pretty funny when it comes to certain chain restaurants.  I can't eat there.  I don't know what it is about it but I can't bring myself to do it.  Same goes for restaurants like Red Lobster, Applebees, Fatz, etc. It's just not my thing.

Seriously, I could only think of three things that had the word "Tuesday" in them.  Maybe I'm not as awake as I think I am.

Let's research...


I found a list of songs that had the word "Tuesday" in them.  I don't know if I know these songs but perhaps you do?
 


Ruby Tuesday by The Rolling Stones

Sunday Monday Tuesday by Jessica Jones
Tuesday's Dead by Cat Stevens
Tuesday Afternoon by Jennifer Brown

I only found one movie title with Tuesday in it.

If It's Tuesday, This Must be Belgium (1969)

That's about all I've got...Is there anything I'm missing?  

Have a wonderful Tuesday!
XOXO
-Ashley-

No comments:

Post a Comment