Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day to all of you and your wonderful husbands, dads, grandpas, and moms who are serving the role as daddy in their house too!  I decided a couple weeks ago that I wanted Father's Day to be about my little one and his daddy.  I didn't want to overdo the giving gifts thing and really play up how exciting it is that he became a father this year.  I decided to leave a trail from the bed to the kitchen this morning with little notes and goodies that my hubby likes.

A couple of the things he got was a thing of mixed nuts (snacks for the office), Swedish Fish, Reese's, and there was also a big thing of Sprite Zero that I didn't take a picture of.

 I also gave him two t-shirts that he had been eying at Kohl's, along with a little quote.
 He got two books to read with our little guy!
 Finally, this sweet poem called "Walk With Me, Daddy".  I had it printed a framed. 
I sure hope the hubby enjoyed his first Father's Day as a father.  I know it was special for me to watch him enjoy it and to pray that there are many more Father's Day's to celebrate as a family.  
XOXO
-Ashley-

No comments:

Post a Comment